Sunday, May 24, 2009

Calm Before The Storm

I haven’t left my house once today. In a way it’s nice to not have to. Luckily I have enough milk to stay in for 24 hours straight. I had intentions of enjoying the sunshine, but my back was not cooperating with me. Instead I did some stuff in the house, caught up on some TV, listened to a little hip hop and had some leftover BBQ. Not only that, I slept til 1pm, and took a nap. I’m living like a rock star today. Tomorrow, another story. Tomorrow the bag in the vacuum needs to be changed. I need to plan my whole day around that. I also plan on having a bologna sandwich with fresh tomato. I did some veggie shopping over this holiday weekend on the way up the mountain.

Today was the first day with the air conditioning on. I felt it was time. In part because my downstairs neighbors were having their annual white trash Memorial Day party in the back yard area. Any excuse to close the windows and not have to listen to it. That may also have played a role in not leaving the house today. They always offer me a hot dog, and I have to always decline, without letting them know I’m a little scared of their ex-con children and their badonkadonk wives and/or girlfriends.

While the party’s going on in the back the other downstairs neighbor is selling crack from the front of the building. It’s a very busy day here in the 12208 today.

Soon an “Ask Eric” section of the blog will be premiering. Your chance to get advice from me. How excited are you? So start thinking of your questions, your problems, your life issues that you want answers on from the one and only oh-so-wise for his age Eric.

Early quiet night tonight. Long distance date movie with my girl in Ohio, leftover brownies and milk until my stomach explodes, fresh air blowing through the apartment, and knowing there’s no work tomorrow. Suck on that for a while Chickens.

No comments:

Post a Comment