Dear Diary.
Today was my second consecutive day of pooping. That's good news.
I also got into the clinic in Rhinebeck with the uber-specialist. Very good news. I couldn't have done it without you, Diary.
I spent a couple days at Mom's. I think in part I'm practicing, for in case I'm not able to take care of myself. I need to know what it's gonna be like, and how long before there's some kind of bloodshed. Other than the mind-numbing nausea and spins I'm getting from the cycle of Lyme, it was a good visit. We had pot roast with wheat free gravy. In fact, in about 15 minutes I'm going to have some leftovers for dinner. (Now Diary, I know if you were following my Facebook status that you know I had planned on cereal for dinner. I mean, I even put on jeans to go to the store for milk. But then I remembered leftovers. Don't look at me like that.)
Other than being kinda wiped out from getting my flu shot I don't feel awful today. This is a medium day. All days get a low, medium, or high rating. I tend to have 6 high days followed by 6 low days. This medium day in the middle is messing me all up. It's also throwing off my color coded calendar. It's ruining the rhythm. But I'll take it.
Yesterday the nurse giving me my flu shot asked me if I knew I had to take an antibiotic every day with Lyme disease. I really felt like slapping her a bit. As if I wouldn't have figured that out by now. But she was Korean, and I didn't want it to be a hate crime so I let it go.
On that note it's time to finally eat some dinner and finish my meds and get ready to watch some recorded shows. I know I live the life of a talk show host (somewhere in between reality TV star and a rock star), but it's not all it's cracked up to be. You understand that, Diary.
Until tomorrow,
Eric
No comments:
Post a Comment