This will be a quick post. I realize my last few posts were full of negative things. Things that are real, but not necessarily uplifting. Like clock work, today being the 7th day, I woke up with the herx reaction having ended. I woke up feeling so wonderful and amazing. I also began some new supplements, one for liver and one for joints and mood. Maybe that helped. But it was the best I've felt in days. When I got out of bed I planned to kick up my heels, in a Mary Tyler Moore sort of celebratory way. Instead I tripped on my blanket and landed in a box full of clothes. I giggled. Sure it hurt a little, but I didn't mind...everything else felt so much better.
I know there are Mormons praying in temples for me. I know there are Catholics praying in mass for me. I know there are Jew praying in Temple for me. I know there are witches casting spells of good health. I know there ar epeople who don't know what they believe in, and they are wishing me good health. I've said it before, and I will continue to say it. There is so much power in that. The energy put forth by all those people day after day is power for me to pull through on the really bad days. Down to the littlest child who prays with his or her family for me, it all helps me. Thank you all for taking the time to think of me and wish me well. Today was one of those days were your prayers paid off and I had a really good day, physically and mentally.
I wanted to post something happy and positive. With so many bad days with this Lyme, I am celebrating and cherishing every minute of this good day, and I wanted to share that celebration with you also.
Here's to good days, and the power of love and friends on bad days.
No comments:
Post a Comment