Saturday, June 6, 2009

Watch The Dead Man Squirm

I’m pretty sure Lucky Charms would be considered a nutritional cereal. If you disagree with me, don’t tell me…I’d rather it be a surprise.

I left the house today, a big goal of mine. Cayden, the baby born 2 years ago is now a….yup, you guessed it, a 2 year old. It was fun watching so many kids, nice knowing I wasn’t responsible for any of them. Was such a beautiful day for a party. Then I let the gayness out and did some therapy shopping at Bath and Body Works. For the record, I don’t wear BBW stuff, so I’m not that gay. But I do like the stuff they have to make your house smell pretty. It’s part of my new therapy for whatever is ailing me, I can’t feel good if I don’t smell good. And now my house smells good, so I’m already on the road to recovery.

I’ve been listening to the new DMB album over and over for the past 24 hours. I like. I think it’s one of the best they’ve put out in quite some time. I miss the good ‘ol days of bong hits and headphones, but I have to say this would be the perfect album for both. It’s good without them too, for instance right now it goes well on a laptop with surround sound and grape Propel water. It’s hard getting older, I’m not a 35 year old anymore, I need to remember that on a daily basis.

A homeless lady in the ghetto today called me a Mother Fucker. I ignored her. Not because I was restraining myself, but I had my iPod on and didn’t hear her. By the time I realized she was talking to me (she was mad my car was partway in the crosswalk) it had only served to infuriate her that I had ignored her. She put on quite a show in downtown Albany, on a day when there were people everywhere. I was at the longest light in Albany, so just sat there and stared at her, enjoying how mad it made her that I wasn’t reacting. One of these days I’m going to get shot. But I can’t help myself, it’s so fun to annoy people, especially semi crazy people.

I have a lot of reading to get done. I’m way behind on my memoir fascination. Especially homo memoirists. They really entertain me and hit my g spot like few others can. (G is for gay spot, what were you thinking??)

Dinner’s not going to make itself, though once I finally figure this whole voodoo thing out it just might. Hope everyone got to spend a few minutes in the sun today, it’s important to photosynthesize regularly. I read that once in Lowes.

No comments:

Post a Comment