One of the voices in my head has a stuttering problem. It's really starting to drive me crazy. It's no wonder I can't get anything done waiting around for him to finish all the time. I've still got the rugburns on both my knees.
Music make you lose control.
I won't lie and say I haven't been thinking about masterbating monkeys lately. Maybe it's just I won't lie about it, and everyone else also does.
I fell asleep tonight after work. Had some weird dreams. Same places, different feelings. Tonight's was very anxious...not necesarilly a bad anxiety, but a sense of anxiousness that surrounded me in the dream, and when I woke up. I wonder what it was in the dream that I can't remember that caused it. Tonight my half sisters were there. It seems the buildings stay the same, but the people change. I'm sure there's some deep meaning to it. But I'm really tired of deep meaning. Of everyone always searching for the deeper meaning in things. Isn't it possible some things just ARE? I wonder how much time we'd have each week if we weren't constantly looking for the workings behind life's fucked up agenda. I think I'd have enough time leftover to start a garden. Normal people could have a garden, and ponder the significance of life. People with ADD can't. It's one or the other.
Speaking of ADD, today they HEY LOOK A PENNY.
I think they have chicken fingers at BFS. If they do, that's what I'm gonna get. With honey mustard sauce. I will always think of Robyn when I think of honey mustard sauce. We had such dreams when we were young. Our tour of Central Ave fast food. Our value meal tour...with chix nugg, and the nuggettes. Her stage dreams, of being Honey Mustard. My main sauce. But now we're old and fickle. I've always wanted to be fickle. Just cuz it rhymes with pickle, and that's GOTTA come in handy some time.
"Shoulda left my pants on this time...sex has become all I know about you, memories of all those filthy things that we do. There is not one single thought that is left...after sex, with you."
No comments:
Post a Comment