Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Pot Brownies

(this post is dedicated to Chris and Lisa...thanks for the inspiration)

So all along I've been told what a gread remedy for Lyme disease marijuana is. I personally am totally for the legalization of pot for medical uses, and quite often just in general.

So a friend of mine told me this great way to make "special" brownies, and of course being healthy with Lyme disease requires eating gluten free, so home I was sent with the ingredients and a gluten free box mix.

At this point in my Lyme disease the cognitive effects were pretty severe, so I relied on lists quite often. To make these brownies I had to really rely on the directions on the box. Step by step I proudly followed them, until finally I slid the pan into the oven, set the timer and returned to my room. It was then I saw the bag of "special" ingredients laying on my bed. Because it wasn't part of the directions on the box, I never thought to put them in.

It was then I realized maybe I didn't need special brownies, apparently I'm special enough without them.

1 comment:

  1. Eric-I love u sooooo much-You are soo special!! & I love Chelsea(been watching since it aired)-always forget 2 tell u & Glee-We have a lot in common-I'm soo tahnkful I met you-It is the positive of this hell we are all in-The funny-"true" friends I've met-I don't know how I've made it this far w/out u guys-but now-I know I'm never alone-You are an amzing person-funny as can be-& anyone that gets to know u-is lucky!! Now about the brownies-it's pretty funny-leave everyone guessing-Is Lisa a brownie addict? No Im not-but in Cali-there r legal marijuana places everywhere-It still trips me out-I feel wierd enough-So even though I'm legally sick(like pple r legaly insane-lol) I can't smoke it or have brownies-during the day @ all-I don't like feeling wierd or "stoned" But the thing it does help with-for pple with Cancer-Lyme-anything that makes u this sick-I have no appetite-Im nauseaus allday-can't sleep well-So sometimes @ night-when I feel really bad-frm all the meds I take allday-(They make-sugar-free-all sorts dietary needs here) I have some Medical Marijuana-lol(which btw-is different then other stuff-don't know why-but other stuff makes me paranoid-don't need that!! Anyway yes sometimes only @ night-I have some-& the brownies r only if I can't sleep-cause I don't want 2 feel it-The brownies(if used 4 sleep) Just give u good sleep-but-once was so strong woke up-and felt it-don't like that feeling-just wanted sleep-Also just Medical marijuana-takes the edge off my whole day of meds-cause @ night-I start feeling like crap frm all the meds-It gives u an appetite too-but its not fun-Now I'm aging myself but don't care-I'm 37-we r same age-& we r rockin!! When I was in college it was fun 2 smoke pot-But after that-I didn't like it anymore- Made me feel "wierd" & didn't have it again till I got really sick & someone suggested it-I was like won't that make me worse? But the medical marijuana here is good & I think it should be legalized-Alcohol-I don't drink-Can't even think about it-is sooo bad 4 people-I personally think anything in moderation is fine-& whatever helps anyone suffering is fine too-but as u said eric u are special w/out brownies-I love u sooo-& thanks for dedicating to Chris and I-very sweet-Someday when I feel well enough-I look forward 2 having a blog-Right now I'm just going to new LLMD's-Was diagnosed 5 mnths ago-But B4 that diagnosed with fibro & Lupus-So its a big clusterfuck of fixing my body-so then I can start proper treatments-& you know I'll have lots of questions then-Anyway now everyone knows-not a pot addict-not that I care if pple think that-lol-Just want pple to know that it can help-better not in brownie-cause brownie-makes you feel wierd-But yes Eric you don't need special brownies @ all u are special no matter what!!-But jic-when i do head out that way-if u want some-I can bring sugar-free-gluten free-whatever-& I'm not saying when or where-4 obvious reasons-lol-I give u bonus points 4 even trying 2 make-I couldn't do it-I can barely go down street-so wierd-still to get them!! But again-anyone reading this please talk 2 your dr's if you aren't sure-I'm def. not giving medical advice-just speaking my mind-as usual!! Thanks again Eric-U are a great friend & it means a lot-I love all of your blogs-Sometimes too sick 2 comment-but u crack me up everynight!! Oh & when I feel well enough-I'm going 2 send u a message about funnt things-I've done on Benadryl-I sleep walk-Thank god not outside-To be continued.... Love you always, Lisa

    ReplyDelete